Friday, May 21, 2010

New Intern

2day is the First Day for my *NEW intern,Michelle.

This is always an interesting time for me. Mainly because, I love to share,help and connect with people.(YES,i'm a Social butterfly).

They always come in with this BURST of energy and are usually eager to learn and just be around Fashion in all it's different elements.It's funny because I ALWAYS end up learning something from them as well.They always have fresh NEW idea's,and can add a different outlook on a project.

I've learned in the past with other interns,to keep communication open.I always tell them If your unsure ask.
One of the other things I find very interesting is how quickly they lose interest,OR their commitment is limited to convenience.
I think they find it's alot of HARD work,long hours,sacrifice and *you must have patience.And it may be a littttttle less Glamourous then they expected.Don't get me wrong Being a fashion designer is thee BEST JOB EVER!The fact that you can create,design and construct anything your creative mind and conceive is Truly a blessing:) BUT it's also Lot's of HARD WORK!

So i'm Xcited to teach,learn,grow and share with my NEW intern...Yayyyyyyy:)))


In today's environment, hoarding knowledge ultimately erodes your power. If you know something very important, the way to get power is by actually sharing it.

Joseph Badaracco~

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!