Wednesday, December 19, 2012

And the nominees are....

Ok Soooooo I was nominated as Womens wear Designer of the year by The Fashion Group International Inc of Detroit  2012.

 I was shocked, over whelmed and grateful all at the same time....
When I returned to Detroit from Los Angeles last August....I said a prayer to God. I asked him to show and reveal to me if coming home for a spell was the right thing to do. 
I wanted to rebuild, recharge and repackage Chargrels!

I didn't go home with the trophy but my confirmation was crystal clear.
I will continue to Njoy my journey.

I cant wait to see what God has planned for me in 2013!!
"If u ask me im readyyyyyy" *Alicia Keys Voice)....:)




Grateful and Thankful:)




Let your light shine!
Dress: Dexter dress (available now)

Me and my Fab Plaque...Yayyyyy!

Chargrels Couture design





Flygirls

Flygirl!...Loved her skirt

Fashion stylist: Latrice Delgado-Mason

Flygirl! Trying on 1 of my designs...she wanted to buy it off the  Maniquin 

Me chatting Fashion!


The forum


*After the show we went to Small Plates in Downtown Detroit

The BEST salad of my life!! Pecan Asian salad
Small plates Det/Mi


Me and Nzimiro Oputa from NBC Fashion star
I love his work!...He was sooo cool and cute:)...hee hehe

The After Glow!
My friend Kim, her friends and Nzimiro
Fun times good people!
I had a great time!....Next time i'm taking home the gold!...LOL....Ohhh yeahhh

Char:)



1 comment:

Sunshine said...

This is so wonderful! You are truly blessed and doing great things with more to come!

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!