Sunday, August 29, 2010

"The smallest moments have the biggest impacts"

My toughest adjustment thus far has been the time difference (3hours ahead),...Man O Man!..I'm still on Detroit time..lol...I've been jus randomly falling asleep..If I ride in a car it's a WRAP!...The time it takes to make it to the 3rd light i'm snoring...lol!!
I know it's only a matter of time before my body/mind catch up to Cali time,I jus wish it would hurray up....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz


**My highlight so far..Well I actually Have 2.
1st.My uncle showed me pic's of my 1st-4th generation Grandparents,aunts,uncles,and cousin's!..(Wowzers!..my heart was so full,it was over whelming...:-))

2nd.Was getting up at 5am to walk 5miles,with my uncle(he walks everyday)..see'n the mountains and jus njoy'n the scenery..Very refreshing and tranquil... #priceless.


My journey continues........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!