Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Transition!





The TRANSITION Starts NOW!
(Boxes and Bags are packed,locked,loaded and ready to rollllllllllll......)


Ok So I decided I wanted to Give Chargrels Couture wings..I was torn between Atlanta/Los Angeles..I choose LA*

I LOVE LOVE Detroit *born and raised*..But I understand that you have to get out of your comfort zone in order to acheive your ultimate Goal!...Through the years I have seen and done alot,meet tons of great people and went to some Awesome places...
The support I've received from DETROIT is AMAZING!!...*My Hometown RoCks!*


"Don't Be Sad when something good ends,it Just means something GREAT is about to begin"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!