Sunday, April 10, 2011

Keeping Things Fresh!

I think it's so important to Keep things Moving and fresh!....
The NEW Spring/Collection was just added online: www.chargrels.com/shop/

But!

We still have NEW designs that will be added Often!....

I have some CRazzy idea's for Cute Summer Dresses with attiudeeeeeeee.
-Bright summer colors (hot pink,neon green,yellow,white,bright blue  +more....
-Free flowing simple shirts.

-Mini Skirts
-Rompers/Jumpers

*****And Ohhhhhhhhhhh I almost forgot..lol:).....Dresses with The Matching Vest (this will be a 2pc set)
I have had this design concept in my mind for the Longest, so i'm happy I will finally have the time to share it:)


Spring Is Here!!
www.chargrels.com/shop/



Bright New Spring Colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!