Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 recap.... Building...Growing...Knowing!

GROWING:
This past year I made a conscience effort to push pass my comfort zone...Take more chances, Risk more....Love more, Laugh more and DREAM MORE!
I shifted my attention from the urgency to "make it" to the reassurance that all things  happen in God's timing.

BUILDING: I had the pleasure of designing for some AmaZinG people this year. It has always been my vision for Chargrels to design Custom pieces for celebrities as well as Flygirls all over the world. 
This year I was given several opportunity's to bring my visions to life...It's still surreal when I reflect back on this past year. All the hard work is beginning to pay off.

I'm building my brand 1 stitch at a time------->Lucky lil me:)


KNOWING: One thing I know for sure....God will make room for your gifts.
                                                         2012 you were good to me!




Dawn Richard 106&park
Chargrels Custom jumper

Dawn Richard 106&park
Chargrels Custom jumper





Keyshia Cole (106&park)
Custom Chargrels Couture dress



Keyshia Cole Performing  /Soul train awards
Chargrels custom leather peplum top
Keyshia Cole Soul train awards
Chargrels custom leather top
Elle Varner (Edge Magazine)
Chargrels custom dress
Designed for Elle Varner (EDGE MAGAZINE)
Chargrels Custom dress 


Lashontae Heckard (Model/Actress)
Chargrels Custom 2pc dress

Lalah Hathaway Performing Chene Park Det/Mich
Chargrels Custom dress

Keyshia Cole Performing in Chicargo (BIGJAMS)
Chargrels Custom blazer





Dawn Richard Single "BOMBS" album cover
Chargrels Custom dress

Dawn Richard Single "BOMBS" Album Cover
Chargrels Custom Dress


Celebrity Stylist: Olori Swank
Custom Chargrels Vest



Thank you Ladies for RocKing Chargrels!


Special shout out and Thank you to:
Celebrity stylist:
Olori Swank
Rosco Spears
Tomiko Umoren
I'm so GRATEFUL for all the opportunity's I have been given.
Stay tuned there's more to come!
              
 YES YES!   *FIST PUMP*
Char :)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To end the year off with a bang!!
I received a nomination for women's wear Designer of the year 2012 by:
 (The fashion group International Inc of Detroit) 
didn't take home the gold but I received a Fab plaque and meet some Super cool people!


Char (designer)
Njoyn my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!