Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Main Event 20 Detroit Auto show (Fashion Show)









It's that time of year again......
The 2013 Detroit International Auto show is here!
The Motor city is gearing up to see Cars Cars Carsssssss...

But before the Auto show officially kicks off there was a fabulous fashion show at the beautiful Detroit Symphony Orchestra hall  spotlighting some of Detroit's most creative and talented fashion designers.
Cynthia Lamaide
Deanna Ansara

Lauren Aitch
And of Course Lil ole me:)    Chargrels Couture.

We were able to get a sneak peek of the designers Spring 2013 collections...How cool??!!

One of the designers that caught my eye was Deanna Ansara,,,Her collection was Amazing! So girly and flirty. I made sure after the show was over to connect with her backstage and give her kudos for a job well done, she was so humble and graceful. 

I was asked to be apart of the Finale, 
The creative forces behind the Main Event 20 decided on facial concept makeup for each model. I was elated!
Anything different and creative is right up my alley....

Fashion director/Fashion stylist Kimberly Hoyle came by my showroom to pull designs that would fit with the concept makeup
I think we hit a home run!

I felt so honored to be apart of such a well organized, fun and fashion forward event.

DETROIT FASHION ROCKS!!!



Backstage 
Back stage)  The Paul Mitchell Hair styling team





Make- up artist at work 
Make-up artist at work


Me and the Super Fly models back stage...We had a mini photoshoot..lol
They were Dolls:)




I love meeting Cool people:)
The models and me.



LOL...she was super fun!
Backstage prepping the models.

Concept makeup
Love this!


Concept Makeup
Love this
!
Models Rocking Chargrels Couture





About to start the prayer before the show starts.







 Deanna Ansara Models Ready for show time..
     




Runway.....

Runway...



My Clique!



 After the show wrapped I did a little mixing and mingling...

I ran across the talented young lady Cherise Caldwell a design student
She designed a wind-and solar powered vessel, 2025 Crosswinds for Ford Motor company.
read more about her here 


Cherise Caldwell and me.


 Car designed by Cherise Caldwell






After the show....I stepped out to meet with friends for a little toast to job well done.

Cheers!


Special shout out to everyone that made the Main Event20 Fashion Show (2013 Detroit Auto show edition) a success!


2013 is off to a Great start!
I'm ready:)

Char.















No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!