Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor day Weekend

*Labor day weekend is upon us, which means summer is coming to an end:(

Enjoy your Flowers while u can still smell them~

I must admit I've had theeee BEST summer ever...  I knew I was going to relocate by the end of summer so my time spent with family and friends meant allot more to me...(love them to pieces:)))
I did everything,went everywhere...I know home is jus a flight away,but it's not around the corner anymore,that's gonna take some getting use to. *lip poked out*

One of the highlights Of summer coming to an end is that fall is about to begin...Yayyyy!!!
One of my FAVORITE Seasons to design!... This season will be like none I've ever designed before. My inspiration,options,location and style direction has shifted,so the NEW FALL COLLECTION 2010 will reflect that...... I think i'm going to do a formal collection photo shoot.(a 1st for me)...hehe :p
Unlike most designers I've never photographed my entire collection,(no reason I just haven't)...BUT in the spirit of all things NEW I  am:).........................................................Stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!