Thursday, October 28, 2010

Behind the Scenes....Photoshoot! *New Fall Collection 2010 "Silent Noise"






I had a great experience for my 1st LA photoshoot...Yayyyyy me!!..(lol) We captured images for My lookbook as well as Editorial and Highfashion promotional shots.Everyone involved had good energy, and was eager to make the shoot a success!! Can't wait for the finished product,..I'm XCITED!

(*COLLECTION AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW!! www.chargrels.com/store 

*Special shout Out to The Great team I worked with:
Photographer:Sanjay Models: Zoe and Constance Hair/makeup:Elle+assistant Wardrobe stylist:Gabrielle JewelyDesigner:Jackie Jones GOTROXX.com  Location:Studio 1407


No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!