Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harem Pants!





*Harem pants LoVeRs Stand up!!**

I've wanted to Design some Harem Pants for a while Now..So I decided to Just Do it!!..The fabric I choose was Silver and Shiney.Kinda daring for My first time..I didn't wanna get to Close to The 9o's Popular HAMMER PANTS!..So I was Stitching Verrrrrrryyy Slow..(lol)

As the Pants began to take form, My confidence grew,the shape of them was exactly what I had envisioned.There super comfy, But still figure Flattering.I had 2 have pockets of course! (i'm addicted 2 pockets) hehe I also wanted them to be Long with a different style element at the ankle.Noting to flashy,but not boring or basic either. So I made them with a slight slant and gather on  the inside seam.I can't wait to ROCK em!!!

(pictured with the Harlei bell sleeve shirt Available NOW!! www.chargrels.com/store
(If your interested in the harem pants email me: sales@chargrels.com


*Happy that Design idea is outta my head! Now On to the Next 1.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!