Monday, March 7, 2011

Fashion show Designer meeting/Model casting

The Fashion show is in Full Swing:)
We had our 1st Designer/Model Casting Meeting, I enjoyed myself, the staff and other Designers were all super cool and had Great energy:) The Models were working it!..They all had mean walks!
I had a few favorites, I usually like the Models with attitude!..Not really a fan of the happy smiley face,Not while your Ripp'n the runway...LOL!...#Workit!
 







Me arriving at the meeting

 
  

Me, Chan andTim (The Other Super Talented designers)

Choosing Models

Designers Row


Taking pic's of the Models

Looking at  Models portfolio's



I'ma Silly Rabbit!



I can't wait till the next model Casting & Fittings, Funtimes ahead..............................






No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!