Saturday, March 5, 2011

Creative wheels in motion

My Creative Wheels are in full Motion!.......The Official Kick off for my Spring Collection 2011 is here!...March MADness Is in Full effect!!....This Month is gonna Be Bananas*
I will be debuting My SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION 2011 on March 26,
 "Women of Color Fashion Show" at Pepperdine University in Malibu Ca. *Check out my Designers feature* http://www.wix.com/womenofcolor/wocfashionshow


I can't even begin to tell you how EXCITED I am to unveil  my NEW NEW Fresh Designs For Spring!
Tomorrow were having our 1st Designers meeting  then immediately following is the Model Casting...Yayyyy... They betta work!..lol!


In preparation for the Show.......
I've been Fabric shopping like CRRAZZY!  material OVERLOAD!
I can't wait till u Guys see what I have up my Sleeves!.................#WINNING!
 
Me in Fabric Heaven!


 
Which 1 do I choose?
Colored elastic choices
 





more and MORE.....

Me being a Silly rabbit!
 (I love this store sooo many goodies BUT he is a Baby Hoarder..LOL!)

Shopping and making New friends:)
This store is JAMMED PACKED with Goodies..Literally!..ha!



#LA Garment DistrictFlow!
 



Char (Designer) Chargrels Couture!






No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!