Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time for some NEW NEW!!!

I'm always Excited to get started on  *NEW fresh Designs:))....It's so funny because when it's time to share I get Butterflies in my stomach, Not sure why but it's been that way from day one.

As a Designer i'm always pushing myself to grow,Evolve,Think out side the Box...I believe you should never become complacent.

I get inspired by so many things. Ideas flood my head daily... I'm like "Ohhhhh Let me write this down!" (I have to keep a pen and pad close:)

At times it's hard to contain my creative energy, Especially when i'm Fabric shopping!...OHH BOY!..lol!

FaShIon RockS!

SPRING IS HERE.....NEW FRESH DESIGNS COMING!

Starting this week, one by one I will  be sharing *NEW pieces----->GET READY!


*Also check out our SALE online NOW!!! (Sale ends May 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!