Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Beginnings..

I recently took a little time off to Re-Charge....and I'm So happy I did! I found that for me it's just as equally important to rest as it is to keep going...So I began to refuel...1 day at a time.
During my break, I worked on my Vision board for 2012 (OMG! Please, I Beg of you Make a Vision Board, It's Life changing:)... It's  always good to write down and see your ideas on paper visible and in color.
It's funny how the universe will unveil to you what you focus on most!





Just decide what it’s going to be, who you’re going to be, how you’re going to do it. Just decide. And then, from that point, the universe is going to get out of your way.
Will Smith~





*With the Coming New year it always brings a sense of possibilities, new opportunities and chances to do things Bigger and Better!

It's Time to Get Excited for the *NEW YEAR and all the Blessings, Fun, adventures and goodies it will bring!




No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!