Tuesday, January 3, 2012

*2012



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I always have mixed emotions with the ringing in of the New year.. I'm happy and blessed to see another year, But I also reflect on the triumphs, challenges and lessons of the pasting year..
 It's So funny Because I feel empowered in a way, Like I have a clean start a chance to make anew. One of the Most important and valuable lessons I learned last year was that GOD will make room for your gifts.......... This I know for sure!

With my Vision board complete, I'm on my way to making 2012 The Best year ever!
There are so many great things in the works For Chargrels Couture!
I'm So XCITED!

I will move forward with an attitude of gratitude, and the confidence of knowing that
I will:

Dream More...
Do More...
BE MORE!



                           #2012GETEM!





Be sure to check out our *NEW Winter items NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!