Friday, March 30, 2012

Next Up!...BET 106&park

Soooooo after an AMAZING Shoot, and gorgeous promotional pictures it was time to get geared up for Dawn's release of her Video and 1st  single "Bombs" She was invited on BET 106&park to premiere her *NEW Video, So of course I was ready to make magic again :)))

This time me and Olori Swank (Celebrity Fashion Stylist) decided on a Jumpsuit. The Color was a little tricky at first...I was pulling for turquoise, or bright royal blue...But as you can see bright orange  won!

It was clear that it would be simple,sexy and all the way Sassy!
*Dawn is Fashion fearless So its always a Pleasure designing for her....She is Definitely Chargrels Couture #1FLYGIRL!

I was Holding my breathe as they introduced her...... as she walked out I was Over the moon!!!..
It felt So good to see a design idea that was once in my head, walking out on National TV for all the world to see...This was confirmation for me that GOD is Moving Mountains,.... I just took in the moment and Watched as Dawn walked out and Shined!!
                                                              


                                                                    She looked beautiful!




                                                  *Dawn Richard Rocking Chargrels Couture!
                                                                          (Custom design)






Be sure to Buy Dawn Richard New Album "ARMOR ON"
And Vote for "BOMBS" on the 106&park count down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!