Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring 2012 Kick oFF!

Spring Is here! and it's time to Get out and enjoy the SunShiNe! 

I've been Super Duper Buzy (which I LOVVVE).. These last few months have been Cray!..lol


One of my 1st projects in preparation for Spring was a Custom Design for Dawn Richard and Her Solo project promo for her 1st Single "Bombs"

*Celebrity Stylist Olori Swank called me and said...."I want you to make Dawn a white floor length dress, cutouts on the sides, and a super high Split". Before we ended our phone conversation my Creative wheels were all ready in motion.. I was ready to Rock N roll!..

Here's my vision for the dress.....

Fit Model
I was Sooooo happy with the end results!....
This Photo is SICK!

PROMO Picture for Dawn Richard *NEW Single "BOMBS"

































No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to leave a comment:
1.Scroll down to Name/URL and click it.
2.Leave your name Only!
3.Hit continue.
4.Post your comment!!